Wendy Faith currently teaches corporate yoga and subs various yoga classes across the Bay area to maintain a more flexible schedule for her bodywork clients.
When Wendy Faith teaches, it is often an all-levels slower paced vinyasa practice, focusing on alignment and influenced by years of study and dedication to Shadow Yoga, a discipline incorporating the principles of Ayurveda, classical Indian dance and martial arts. Adjustments include nurturing massage and live vocals during savasana.
Upcoming subbed public yoga classes for August:
- Sat. June 18 (11a – 12:45p): Yoga Tree Stanyan / Vinyasa All Levels
- Sun. June 19 (10:45a – 12:15p): Namaste Rockridge / Vinyasa 1-3
- Tues. June 21 (10:35a – 12p): Yoga Tree Stanyan / Vinyasa 1-2
- Wed. June 22 (10:15a – 11:45a): Yoga Tree Telegraph / Hatha Flow All Levels & Ecstatic Dance Oakland / 1931 Broadway (7 – 8p) before dance 8-11p
- Thur. June 23 (10:35a – 12p): Yoga Tree Stanyan / Vinyasa 1-2
- Sat. June 25 (11a – 12:45p): Yoga Tree Stanyan / Vinyasa All Levels
Wendy Faith is also teaching YOGA BEATS (with electronic soundscape by Bay area DJ, Neptune) on Fri. July 22 from 12:30p – 1:45p at Enchanted Forest Festival.
Wendy Faith is also currently teaching yoga & subbing spin and Abs/Glutes classes at: